BECOME A TUTOR
Thank you for your interest in teaching with our school. To apply for a teaching role, please read the information below and complete the application form. A member of the team will then contact you, if you have been successful.
Please read the points below to understand our school and the job role:
- This role is for tutors delivering one-to-one lessons at a location provided by either the student or the tutor. These lessons do not take place at our school campus.
- Part-time – Tutors can choose to teach as little or often as they like.
- At London Music Factory, we offer 30, 45, and 60 minute lessons in guitar, piano, bass, music theory, and singing.
- We pay tutors the following: 30 minute lesson, tutor receives £18; 45 minutes, tutor receives £20; 60 minutes, tutor receives £22.
- Loyalty policy in place to offer pay rise opportunities for tutors. You will not be on the above rates forever!
- We offer a free trial (first) lesson to clients. This is free for the client, but the tutor will be paid as normal.
- Following the trial lesson, we only accept a minimum booking of 5 lessons at a time.
- Clean Enhanced DBS is needed in order to teach students under 18yrs.
- Tutors have complete freedom to decide when and where they would like to teach.
- Each tutor is provided with an online calendar in order to keep their timetable up to date.
- Clients are able to view each tutors availability on the website and choose their slot for a lesson.
- Tutors manage their own students, but the office is always here to help.
- Clients pay for lessons up front and then we pay each tutor on a monthly basis. Tutors will not have to handle money paid by a client.